Create and send laboratory requests online with greater accuracy and efficiency.
The Sysmex eOrders web form is accessible directly from your practice management system using your current credentials. It sends orders direct to the laboratory system, improving accuracy and providing your clinical team with real-time information about their requests.
- Patient results can be accessed while doing an order directly from the order screen
- Mandatory clinical details prompts against particular tests so orders are able to be processed by the laboratory
- Improved patient experience at the collection point
- Improved quality of laboratory orders
- Smart features to assist with best practice testing intervals
- Links to guides and collection information
- Ability to follow the life cycle of a request
- Request additional test post collection
To get the most out of using eOrder check your environment of your medical practice against the recommended system requirements below.
It is recommended that you check with your IT support if unsure of system requirements.
Interfaced practice management systems
- Windows 10 ( any version)
- Windows 8 (any version)
- Windows 7 with SP 1 (minimum requirement)
- Mac OS 10 or higher
- Local Server/Client
- Local Terminal Services
- Hosted (Cloud)
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher in Compatibility mode.
- IE 11.0 recommended in Compatibility Mode
- VDSL or Fibre connection
- Download speed of 2 Mbps or better per user
- Upload speed of 3 Mbps or better
The eOrder form interfaces through your practice management system. When all the steps are completed, users will be able to access the eOrder form.
Firstly we need to get some paperwork done.
Next, the technical requirements of your practice need to be confirmed. This step is to ensure a smooth process for implementing eOrders at your practice.
Review the system requirements and complete the Technical Review form.
Once all the checks are done and paperwork is completed, a member of the eOrder team will be in contact to confirm who will need access to eOrder. We will email you a current list of users from our Laboratory system for your confirmation. You could use this opportunity to inform us of any team members that are no longer with your practice.
Your designated person will complete the required checks to ensure eOrder is working as expected. These will include checking your setup in your PMS is correct and that all users can print as required.
Welcome to the eOrder community.
|Scheduled Maintenance - 17 June 2019||Administrative Change||Labtests |
|Scheduled Maintenance - 17 January 2019||Changes to Task write back||Labtest|
|Scheduled Maintenance -12 December 2018||Changes to Vitamin B12.|
Changes to Task write back
Scheduled Maintenance -11 December 2018
|Changes to request form printing||Labtests|
Scheduled Maintenance -21 November 2018
|Changes to request form printing||WSCL|
Scheduled Maintenance -30 October 2018
|Changes to request form printing||NPL|
Call us on: 0508 37 37 83
Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org